Selective Tracking is an integrated Mobile Tracker feature that allows you to track website visitor's IP addresses and other details selectively, based on the specified country or a number of countries.
The feature is designed to help content publishers with the following:
- Produce more relevant to tracking objective reports
- Save data log space.
- Achieve a better compliance with web tracking laws on a country level, where visitor tracking may not be an option without using certain visitor agreements.
- Enable targeted GEO IP tracking
Selective Tracking can be accessed by clicking on the project's  link located under "My Projects" page. This function has the following options:
- Track ALL countries - function is disabled and your visitor tracker will capture ALL geographic locations regardless of the countries selected from the drop down menu.
- TRACK selected countries - function is active and will only track visitor IPs from countries selected from the country list drop down menu. Visitors from unselected countries will not be tracked.
- DO NOT TRACK selected countries - function is active and will deactivate tracking for the countries selected from the country drop down menu. All countries NOT selected, will be tracked normally without limitations.