When you generate a replacement Link Tracker URL and you use the PHP version of the Link Tracker, the resulting replacement URL is missing your primary's website subdomain or www prefix.
The Link Tracker uses your primary project's website address to generate a replacement URL which must point to the PHP file uploaded to your home page directory. To resolve the issue:
- Click on "My Projects" link in the upper user menu
- Click on the "edit" link located to the right of your project name
- Correct your primary website URL by adding the www prefix or your subdomain name. Ensure that PHP file is uploaded to the directory that corresponds your primary website's URL
- Click on the "Update" button
- Go to the Link Tracker setup page and click on "Get URL" button to generate a correct link replacement URL