If you already have an existing AdWords ad that you would like to start tracking with fraudLog campaign tracker, please follow the steps below to install your campaign tracker URL by editing your Google AdWords ad:
- Login to your AdWords account
- Click on [campaigns] tab in the upper use menu
- Click on ads tab in the middle section of the screen
- Hover your mouse pointer over the ad you'd like to edit and then click on the pencil icon that will appear next to the ad
- Select the proper URL prefix from the drop down box (such as http://) and paste the URL generated by your campaign tracker (only without the http:// prefix) in the URL text box. You'll probably need to manually remove the selected prefix from your campaign tracker URL
- Click on [save] button
Each campaign tracker you create within your fraudLog account is designed to track a single ad. So your generated landing page URL would only be valid for a single ad OR a group of ads under the same group category for your AdWords account.