Both Link Tracker and Page Tracker allow you to control visitor access, apply access filters and redirect visitors based on your access rules
Link Trackerallows you to apply MobileTracker's filters and tracking services to your links - whether they're internal on your website or external on another site that links to your site. You would need to be able to edit the referring website content in order to control external referring links.
Page Tracker allows you to control visitor traffic as well but for entire pages on your website.
To understand each module's usage, consider the following examples:
- If you want to track outgoing links to a download website, you would use Link Tracker.
- If you want to track inbound external links to your website, you would use Link Tracker, assuming you have rights to edit the referring website content.
- If you want to restrict who can visit your contact page, you could protect all links to that page with the Link Tracker.
- If you want to block, redirect or warn certain visitors from visiting your web pages, you would use Page Tracker. For example, if you have a United States based store and you want to tell all international visitors that you do not conduct international sales, you would use the Page Tracker's GEO filter.
- If you want to block a certain IP address or country from visiting your website, you would use Page Tracker.
- If you want to block a certain IP address or country from clicking on a link on website, you would use Link Tracker.